Safety has always been the top priority for Insignia College. In the event of an outbreak the following procedure will be followed:
- Retain the information regarding the individual’s most recent visits/contacts at Insignia College from the daily collected data.
- Thorough disinfection and deep clean entire campus after we are informed. (maintain our regular disinfection/cleaning procedure the next day)
- Students and staff who had “close contact” with this individual will be contacted by Public Health Officer, who so responsible for contract tracing and all communications regarding possible exposure.
- Individual cannot come back to the workplace without a COVID-19 Negative test, or a letter from a doctor or health Authority stating that the recovering person is safe to return to work.
- Memo to all staff members.
- Insignia College will assist and work with our local PHA to ensure the procedures are followed.
Affected person(s) can isolate in their choice of acceptable accommodation and shall follow the mandatory quarantine policies. If affected student or staff cannot isolate in an acceptable accommodation, he/she will be provided with a list of nearby available hotels for quarantine. List of other essential services will be provided to the patient during quarantine. In the quarantine period mental health wellbeing is another critical step to follow. At Insignia College if student seeking any advice for the same, can opt for a 24/7 Here2Talk: Mental Health Support for Students services.